CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thoughts...

Thanks to Jen (check out the new link on the right...) I'm now the proud owner of a themed blog. YAY! But as for today, where as previously I was conflicted... today I am divided. I want to become organized, pulled together and dazzling. I chastise myself in my head for not being so. Instead, on the outside, I remain frazzled, scattered and slightly impressive. Oh to hope. Another pic of the dog to make life better... In the spirit of my new themed page...


He tried to eat the hat soon after this pic was taken.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Is it possible to have too many puppy pictures? I think the answer is "No".

Jennifer said...

You are a nut. Love the puppy picture. BTW I am 3 n's. Love ya and see you tomorrow

number 5 said...

got the old/new relient k christmas today... (more than half of it's the same stuff from the deck the halls ep)... thought of you... lol - christmas music makes me do that... the hidden track makes the album worth it!!!

slow, steady progress ;) one step at a time... (not that we have already obtained all this...)