CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Why of the Dog

I was talking to Joey on the phone today when I realized that once again, there was a furry body in the bed. Granted, I had told him earlier it would be allowed until I made the bed, then the whole bedroom would be off limits to avoid the dreaded body divot. So as I was talking to Joey, I also was talking to the pup. And then it after I hung up the phone with my lovely husband, and continued to talk to the pup, I realized, we have dogs in order to allow us to talk to ourselves without feeling overly foolish. I'm so glad to finally have that monkey off my back! Now. Because I am feeling very excited today (i learned to link to something within my post thanks to studying Natalie's site yay!)So I think I shall celebrate by doing something else cool. I shall include a picture of the pup and Joe.

This is the pup and Joe contemplating the deck and all things natural out at the place in the Poconos. We're headed there again this weekend to celebrate 5 years of marriage. YAY US! I'll post some more pics of the pup soon.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

That is an awesome picture! I'm glad I offered some internet inspiration! AND I'm so glad you posted. Yeah!