CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Computer Demons

So Jenn finished her response to the meme, I'm trying to check on Steve to see if he's done it yet, but for some reason, even though I am online (thus typing a post) my computer randomly decides that I'm not on the internet for certain sites. And then there are the times when it will randomly freeze up just because I don't have what it thinks is enough memory. Even though it's eating all the memory uselessly. Yeah. So there's tons of other things in my mind right now, we had Battlecry over the weekend, I'm hoping to go to Ikea tonight, and I need to go babysit Adriel. I think my brian is having a memory shortage. That happen to anyone else??

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I so wish I could go to Ikea with you. DH has lifegroup though. :( I need to buy a dresser. Wanna just get it for me and then come put it together and then help me switch around my whole house?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

number 5 said...

hmmm

1. no, i haven't done it yet, cause:

a. i have no quirks
b. i dunno who i would tag

2. my brian doesn't necessarily run out of memory, but sometimes when he calls i just want to say something about being burned from head to toe... like brian

Natalie said...

Siblings are great for pointing out mistakes in amusing ways.

Sometimes I truly hate computers.

Sarah said...

Indeed. Sibling is a master of pointing out my foibles! Just goes to show how truly shot my brain (or brian) is...