CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When the Going Gets Tough...

... This toughie usually eats ice cream. Not so today! But I could totally kill for some organic honey. Last night and this morning Joe asked me if I wanted tea (last night) and coffee (this morning)... Yes on both counts but no because I have become very fond of light and sweet on both counts. So yes, I am struggling, but I am determined. PRAY!! I am typing this on my black berry so that I don't think about the fact that there is a vending machine right across the laundry mat. And since I come here all the time the guy is nice to me and usually slips me a pack of peanut m&ms. I am practicing saying "lo siento. No permiso. " that's my broken Spanish of sorry, not allowed. Pray against the lovely m&m man!!!

1 comments:

number 5 said...

in a bit of double irony... our team won at camp - so i won PEANUT M&Ms!!! and a copy of FOXE'S BOOK OF MARTYRS - wow - in you're struggle, meditate on that juxtaposition for awhile ;)